THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY IN CONSTUCTION, ADMIN NOMINATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON DECEMBER 31. YOU MAY ONLY EDIT WHEN NOMINATING/COMENTING/SUPPORTING/OPPOSING OR IF YOU ARE AN ADMIN.
This is where you or anyone else besides non-user accounts can nominate for adminship.
- If you are rejected, you must wait one month to re-nominate.
- You may NOT nominate someone else without their permission.
- After one weeks of nomination if you have mostly supports, you will be an admin. If you have mostly oppeses, you will not become an admin.
In order to vote/nominate off adminship, you must be a registered user with more than 50 edits.
- Use a # sign instead of a * to mark the votes so it is easy to see the number of votes.
- The nominee should not vote for himself, but instead mark the initial section of the nomination as Acceptedalong with his signature. The nominee may make additional comments in the Comments section.
- You may provide a rationale (reason) when supporting a nomination.
- You must provide a rationale when objecting to a nomination. Any objection that clearly has no connection to this project or one that does not list a rationale can be considered invalid.
- If you wish to discuss the nomination without voting, use the comments section.
- If you wish to remove your vote, please strikethrough it by surrounding it with >s<. This is so we can accurately track the voting, especially once it's archived.